zaterdag 13 november 2010

New - Amsterdam

Today I went shopping in Amsterdam with a friend of mine. Before we went shopping we had to do some things for school and our future life as students, so we looked on the University of Amterdam if we like it, but after a fast view I decided the study Comminication on the University of Leiden is the study I want to do when I pass my exams in May and not the study; Media, Information and Communication in Amsterdam. Also because Amsterdam is an hour by train for me, and I don't want to make that trip every morning. Here some pictures of my purchases, sorry for the bad quality.

H&M:
Pimkie:

H&M:
Pimkie:
Pimkie:

Bijou Brigitte:


As you can read, this is my first post in English, I know there are a lot of mistakes in it, so I don't know if there's coming a next post in English, I will see!
-×-

1 opmerking:

Lief dat je een berichtje stuurt, ik probeer altijd op je berichtje te antwoorden!